After their first leg in Malawi, WSF Ambassadors Nicol David and Mohamed El Shorbagy continue their African Adventure with a promotional trip to Namibia.
They’ve been merrily tweeting away – @NicolDavid and @MoElShorbagy – and here’s a selection of their messages and photos from Windhoek …
- another long day for @NicolDavid and me..had fun playing with the juniors at Wanderers squash club
- A lot of fun playing with the junior girls … they r just so cute (And same goes for the Junior boys)
- too much love between Malaysia and Egypt here
- It was such a great honour for me that the Egyptian Ambassador came with his wife to watch me playing
- In our 3rd and final exhibition match … final score is I won 2 and @NicolDavid won 1 … I can sleep well now
- At the Malaysian Embassy in Windhoek, Namibia this afternoon and had a very warm greeting by everyone there.
- The Men and Women Namibia team 1st team
- It was my turn with the junior girls at the Wanderers Squash Club during the clinics this afternoon.
- The Malaysian Ambassador, wife and the Malaysian community were also present at the evening exhibition matches.